Sunday, January 4, 2009

So I've realized that I'm starting to run low on concentration ideas...I know there's plenty more I could do, I just need to think of new things before I exhaust the list I've already come up with. So...any ideas?

As of now I've done the feather duster, tea set, fireplace, and a cool antique lamp.

On my list of ideas for future projects are a clock, maybe a chandelier (though I already have a lamp so maybe that's too similar), a wine glass or bottle (though that's a bit similar to the teacups and kettle), an armchair (?)...I keep looking around my house for ideas but nothing is jumping out at me that I haven't really done already. Oh, wait! I just remembered that I have an old-fashioned telephone that would be perfect. That's really the only solid idea I have beyond what I'm already working on.

Helps me! If anyone sees a household object that looks like it has a personality to be brought out, let me know. I know there's plenty more things to find, I just have to look closer.

No comments: